Last night I said something followed with the phrase “That’s a uni pro tip…. I could write a book”
So she called me up on it and asked for my top five, I went with:
- Don’t kiss or sleep with a housemate, You don’t shit where you eat.
- No matter how dedicated you are in week 1, you will go out and get shit faced before a 9am lecture may times
- drinking games are immature and you do regress in maturity, get over it
- No one likes a slob, but no one likes a washing up nazi either. Fuck off.
- If you’re being kept up at nght by someone partying, remember on another night It’s probaby you doing the keeping up
Then the following two came to me later on the topic of relationships:
1) never settle too quick in first year 2) People who come to uni taken don’t tend to last….